After completing this course, the student will be able to:
• Describe IP application delivery with the ACE module.
• Describe the configuration tasks necessary to successfully deploy an ACE module.
• Describe the structure and function of the Modular Policy CLI statements used to configure ACE
• Describe the capabilities and configuration of the ACE features used to provide load balancing
of IP-based applications.
• Identify the layer 7 processing options used to provide advanced application networking.
• Describe ACE support for SSL protocol processing.
• Describe the ACE features that provide IP application-based security.
• Describe the high-availability features of the ACE module which are used to provide reliable
application networking services.
• Describe a methodology used to design and configure multiple ACE features.