Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
• Basic knowledge of data warehouse schema topology (including star and snowflake schemas).
• Some exposure to basic programming concepts (such as looping and branching).
• An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting is desirable.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications – particularly Excel.
These prerequisites can be achieved by attending courses
• 20761A – Querying Data with Transact-SQL
• 20767A - Implementing a SQL Server Data Warehouse